New classes file name for JDK 1.4 and beyond Beginning with this release the classes files for JDK 1.4 and beyond will be named ojdbc<jdk ver>.jar. So, the classes file for JDK 1.4 is named ojdbc14.jar. The names for the JDK 1.1 and 1.2 classes files will not be changed. We will not provide .zip versions of the classes files beyond JDK 1.2.
Saturday, March 01, 2003
Posted by Kumar at 12:15 AM
Friday, February 28, 2003
Sun's coding and naming conventions documents are scattered around. So trying to provide all the links in one place:
1. Code Conventions for the Java Programming Language
2. Code Conventions for the JavaServer Pages Version 1.x Language
3. Naming Conventions for Enterprise Applications
4. The Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition Naming Policies
5. How to Write Doc Comments
Posted by Kumar at 4:52 PM
Wednesday, February 26, 2003
Most of the applications need more memeory that default memory used by eclipse. Eclipse let you pass any VM arguments using -vmargs.
To set mx and mx values to 512M use the following command line arguement:
eclipse -vmargs -Xms512M -Xmx512M
Posted by Kumar at 2:36 PM